Ják is a village in Vas county, on the western boundary of Hungary. The population is 2,475.
The parish church of Ják is the most complete Romanesque Church in Hungary. It was originally built as the church of a Benedictine monastery.
Both outside and inside the church is adorned with rich sculptures. The 3 naves and 3 apses are formed in a basilica structure. Columnar capitals are sculptured by plant and some animal ornamentation.
The tubular-pneumatic organ built by Joseph Angster in 1902.
The organ was restored in 2005 by Laszlo Fabo. Then it got a new electromagnet armature.
The soft sound of the little romantic organ is very interesting in the gloomy Romanesque church.